Features of the Purchase of Chemicals for Research in the European MarketMarch 10, 2019
Chemical reagents are individual substances or mixtures with a specific chemical composition which is documented by a certificate of analysis. The documentation provided is issued for each batch of products and is easily tracked by the lot indicated on the packaging. There are reagents for laboratory work for various fields of research. For example, if you want to buy PMK Glycidate, you should pay special attention to the degree of purity of the substance, which greatly influences the result and the reproducibility of the obtained analyzes. The temperature of the storage of a substance has a great influence on the price of reagents.
Buyers of chemical reagents are laboratories that need special reagents for conducting experiments and all sorts of analyzes. For customers, there is a large number of products in various packaging.
Chemical industry enterprises offer:
- Reagents for water analysis, microscopy, microbiology, and chromatography, for example, Cas 13605-48-6;
- Amino acids and solvents;
- Standard solutions;
- Inorganic and organic acids;
- Solid and liquid inorganic and organic reagents;
Laboratory Chemical Reagents
You can find different Internet companies in Europe that offer chemical reagents from leading world manufacturers of high-quality wholesale and retail for all types of laboratory research.
Chemical reagents are used everywhere and are divided into many groups:
- For analyzers;
- For research;
- For production;
- For cosmetology;
- For chemical experiments;
- To determine the composition of substances;
- For equipment.
Chemical reagents are various pure substances that can be in the form of solutions, mixtures, in the liquid and solid states. Each precursor requires its storage conditions, temperature, time, light, humidity, etc. You should learn all these aspects before you buy reagents. For many substances, deviation from the specified parameters is critical, since if these parameters are violated, the product will not meet the stated characteristics, and you will not get the desired result. Before packaging reagents in different containers, the composition is analyzed for all parameters.
Chemical reagents are often classified according to their primary application areas: dyes for microscopy, chromatography (sorbents, carriers, stationary phases, etc.), phosphors, cryoscopy, spectral analysis, etc.
Import reagents have their designations and abbreviations:
- The technical is used for industry. It can not be used in the food industry, medicine, and in the manufacture of medicines.
- Purified is for training purposes, but can not be used in the food industry, medicine and in the manufacture of medicines.
- Lab reagents have relatively high purity, for which the exact content of impurities is unknown. It is suitable for educational purposes but can not be used in the food industry, medicine, and in the manufacture of medicines.
- NF. reagents meet or exceed the requirements for purity given in the American National Formulary.
- USP reagents meet or exceed the purity requirements of the United States Pharmacopeia.
- ACS reagents have maximum purity that meets or exceeds the purity requirements established by the American Chemical Society.